Monday, March 12, 2012

World Press Photo 11

Experienced something new today...
All this while photography to me is just another hobby, snapping great photos that 'wow' people, portraits of weddings or cam-whoring with friends or for Facebook profile purposes.

The today during lunch, went to this World Press Photo 2011 exhibition at Penang Town Hall with Wilbur, W.Ping & Joel. At first I thought it would be another usual photo exhibition but it turn out to be a little different.


It is hard to express by words so if you happen to be in Penang, pay a visit tomorrow and you'll know what I'm trying to say. Photo of wars, natural disaster, culture, human miracles etc...

Some photo might make you fell uneasy as it does to me. It really open my eyes to the word ' Photography' and I really respect those who risked their life to snap those great photos.

..................................................

Ok, let's talk bout something happy now... Was in the meeting early this morning until noon before going for the exhibition. Jake was there too (if you don't know Jake... see my previous post :P)

Am not sure if this is what you call fetish or just the way I look at people and judge them. Let's see....

You saw a guy/girl walking towards you... and he/she is your type... which body part will you look at next?
The hair? The lips? The chest? Butt? Legs? Hands? 

Well... to me I look at their legs (yea call me weird but this is true)... I usually looked at their legs because it can somehow tells me more about him/her.

So what about Jake's?
Hmmm better than I expected (awwwww)

Jake is not really my type but the way he speaks in mandarin makes him look so cute (English Educated that speak Mandarin) 

Ok, I should pull myself back together!!! Wake Up!!!


Not Jake's!!


No comments: