Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 1- Done!

Phew it's been a not so tiring day compared to before... this is really fun and I am really enjoying it.... Everyone is really helping each other and we are not being 'monitored' like a working slave robots...

Neways, am glad day 1 is over and getting myself motivated for day 2 tomorrow... H who is the difficult people I blog about before was here too and this time being so not considerate for holding a meeting at the end of the event...

Been chit chatting with W this few days as we travel in the same car from the office and somehow we ended up saying that I am willing to be gay in my next time as the world might have accepted people like us and having the equal rights as the rest...

Yea... I am somehow proud to be who I am this life.... Do you?


No comments: