Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Type


My unusual type of man....


1) The bad boy - Not the kind like Ah Beng / Ah Seng la... more like western bad boys because I am a good polite type of guy and having someone who is totally on the opposite does causes my adrenaline rush.



2) Guys with Tattoo - Who will not fall a guy with tattoos? Well I know I will!!! Prob cuz I love to have one myself (Still struggling what I want to ink)


3) The skater boy - Yes... Guys who skates and love to show me his skills on his board is just nice.



4) Beach boy/ Surfer Boys - Ah.... those sexy abs is irresistible LOL

5)  Smart looking/Intelligent Guy - Those who dressed and look smarts makes them look real intelligent and of cuz if he is really smarter than me will actually teaches me more. Guys with specs also consider this category lor...


6) The Smoker - Yea I know most people hate this type of guy but to me they sometimes look sexy especially when they are real good looking / cute ones.


7) Pet Lover - Guys who love pets shows that they do care and kinda sensitive too.

That's all I can think of at the moment but am sure there's more.... Next time ba...

No comments: