Thursday, March 8, 2012

Souvenir Gifts & Presents

The team is finally 5 again... welcoming Cindy & Kathy back from Singapore and it's souvenir time... Not expecting anything much but anything will do.... So this is what I got from them...

Awwww It have my name on it :D

.....................................

So I've been updating my bucket list and I got 1 done lately...

Bucket list #31 - Take a day off and wrap myself a birthday present that I've always wanted.

Yes a birthday present for me-self... there's seriously nothing wrong to buy your own birthday present rite?!!!... So I went to Gurney Plaza aiming for Fossil.....



At first bought the thing inside the small paper bag... then while walking out from the store... I saw something and walked back in for a better look.... so what happen is I bought the thing which is in the big paper bag and yes it cost more than the small one for sure....

What's inside? Wait for me birthday yea :P....

I can't wait too...
>.<
ps// Credit card EXPLODE
........................................

As for work, more task coming in and all due at the same time..... Wooottttttt

No comments: