Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ce-Le--Bra-Ti-On


Celebration now ...come on~~..


P-Day is finally over and yea I hope you can tell that I am actually enjoying every moment now cuz I am finally off pressure.... all the burden had finally took rest.... AHHHhhhhhh~~!!!!!

The day starts with a little bad news where by the venue hall for presentation was occupied by other people and there's no complaining since they are like the 'big boss' of the 'state'...

So what to do?  Discussed with the person in-charged and finally kinda sort out a way for the P-Day... Instead of having 1400 eyes on me I only end up with about 600 of them... phew.... does really release my stress right away..

The presentation went on smoothly I have to say... can;t ask for any better but I would like to really improve myself next time as I still felt it's not that convincing this time....

After that 'tapao' lunch back to office with Kathy and spend the rest of the day smilling, relaxing and finally .... a peace of mind....

Before going off from the office, WP invited me to go for dinner and I followed... had a chat with him .. mostly bout work matter and the people in the office...

It's gonna be a very busy week for everyone as all of us will be out from the office including me for an outdoor event around the northern regions...

Good luck everyone and never fall sick as this weekend is a 'big day'.... Gambateh~~~

.....................................................................


Received something similar like this at the office and it's from WP when he is in Langkawi.... And this one is also from him send to my house... kinda surprise as I thought he only send 1 postcard but instead he send 2 of them...

This one is actually sent from Koh Lipe, Thailand.... Heard that it is a nice place and would love to pay a visit if I have a chance....

No comments: