Monday, March 19, 2012

P-Day

Went to Kun Thai last week with mum along with sis and Bie.... Promised to bring him there and finally made it... So this is a few dishes we ordered and after I start eating I forgot to snap the dishes after that.... there's curry crab and a lot more....can't remember.. ( I have short memory)


....................................

This is when I fulfilled another promise.... Dave Deli's Grill Chicken ...also somewhere around last week...


.........................................

Yea today is all about food cuz I kinda skipped lunch today...... (Some people went out for lunch for 2 hours and I don't have time for mine...F**K)

 Made this cookies the other day and decor it with a chocolate on top..yummy....

And a cuppa chilled chocolate milk...... wonderful afternoon snack on a lazy Saturday.............


P-Day..... Presentation Day is tomorrow and my slides are all messed up... Lotsa changes to be made and some previous slides is deleted..( there goes my hard work)... Neway....panic u ask me?erm.... not really anymore compared to a few days before....

I've done what I can and it's all depends on the rest....... My hands are on them.... >.<

No comments: