Monday, March 5, 2012

Love Happens......


Love can turn out really bad when you're on the edge of ending a relationship. But today, I just felt like Love Is Beautiful when 2 person are not afraid to express their feeling with each other and are very passionate about it... (u know what I mean.... :P) am not talking bout me but I just had this feeling today...

If only there were equal rights for people like us... or if only there's nothing wrong for same sex to get together...

However, public eye are not willing to change the so call - Nature Law- unless the are one of us...

..................................................

Spend a really quite day in the office since there's only me and W.Ping as the rest were on leave. Went to gym after work and sweat myself until I was gasping for breath... this is what happen when I skip gym for a week... >.<

Everytime I finish my Body Combat classes, I'm relief and very satisfied at the same time... And if you're in combat class before you know the final cooling down track are always nice and bring us to another level of.... spirituality? lol can't think of a word....




No comments: