Friday, March 16, 2012

Special Dinner



Was suffering from pressure and are really on a 'Panic' mode as I am not ready for the presentation on next coming Tuesday... Not only am gonna try to present in Mandarin but towards an audience of at least 700 people.... Oh Man..... that's 1400 eyes on me.... hell yea...

Anyway, did promise Bie to go over for dinner (He cooks) and this is actually the first time steeping my feet into his house after since his sister came to Penang. And yes, you guess it right, joining in for the dinner with his sister as well...

Remember the last time I met her? She's so cool and I'm kinda wanna make sure I'm friendly enough to break the ice this time... stepping into the house, she just starting to prepare for the dinner and since she is in the kitchen while I am in the living room trying to figure out my work, we don't see each other nor talk.

Then when Bie starts to cook I went to help from time to time and when dinner is served we watch some Korean drama DVD together and that means no chit chatting or what so ever too....

The dinner is nice and we continue watching....

Until bout 10.30pm or so I decided to go home while her sis was in the kitchen doing dishes... I took the opportunity to at least wave and say good bye to her... and guess what she did!!!!?


Haha (so drama rite?)

She just shout out "Bye!!!" in a very friendly way... guess I shouldn't always judge people on how they see me or how cool they are... maybe I should be extra extrovert and make the first move instead of expecting people to do it first... lesson well learn and am happy that she replied me yesterday night...

It was a very wonderful & special dinner...and yea it really opens up the opportunity to actually hang out with each other in future....

................................................





So what bout today? Spend the whole day at the office finishing my slides for the presentation and squeeze my brain juice as much as possible..

And what do I get from all my hard work?

Boss say..... nicely done and improve a little here and there...

That will be the best encouragement words and confident for next Tuesday...


No comments: