Sunday, March 4, 2012

An Esquire-ed Sunday

Spending the weekend all by myself without Bie accompanying me.... and I still feel great because today is an unusual Sundae...


Sunday!!

Bought myself some magazine from MPH on Saturday.. the usual DLSR Photo magazine and I found another magazine - Esquire -

I finally found a perfect male magazine... Esquire talks about everything a man loves... well a metro-sexual man at least...Travels, Fashions, Foods, Tips on Health and everything a man should know to stay in style..

Spend my lazy Sunday afternoon reading it and learn a thing or two from it...

1 - Did you know that Indonesia has more Volcanoes than any other country in this world?

o.0.....

Ok ok maybe this one is a little common and not that interesting...what bout this -

2 - Do you usually say 'Okay' with your hand gesture? If you do it so often you might wanna hold it back whenever you're in Brazil or in Rio according to the article...

The 'okay' hand sign don't mean OK over there...instead it means.... anus / asshole... >.<|| so be careful not to offend anyone there with the 'cute okay' sign


Will be considering to subscribe to Esquire so I don't have to buy it at MPH :D

The rest of the day spend my time listening to songs on YouTube particularly
Skinny Love - Birdy
The Broken Ones - Dia Frampton
Little Numbers - BOY

So many inspiration lately and is eagerly to do all of it.... Bucket List.... it's a long way to go... little baby steps...

No comments: