Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Contemporary


Back to the gym after skipping like 2 weeks... Well, went there and notice that Kerry's class is replaced by someone call Suan Sim... Not very sure what kinda style is she going to teach... went for the class after seeing the regulars joining..and that cant go wrong...

So... listening to the music she play... kinda fast but not the kind of hip hop dance Kerry usually do...

Before she starts the class she introduced herself and then I got to know that I am going to do contemporary dance today... never tried that before but loving it as I watch those SYTUCD shoes on TV...

At start it's a little too complicated for me but as we go along it became easier and I like it... However since we have our shoes on it's not that easy to expressed those contemporary feeling...

Neway the class was fun and continue with Body Combat after that and half way done am gasping for breath again.... saw someone in the class though with his GF.. sweet...


Straight guys sometimes tend to have a little difficulty with jabbing and following the trainer... as how I see it....o.0.... not sure how u think..

My body still aching but there's no time to be sick as weekend is coming... major day


No comments: