Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Already August 2011!!! WTF

Under construction since 2009? Well I guess I never came back here to revamp my blog. Again and again I tried to start myself from blogging again but it's just different now that I dont have any friends who blogs.

So what makes me come back here? Well I search for my nickname from my previous blog and I came across photos and posts from the 'history'. It reminds me how wonderful is it to actually to blog and having someone to follow it!

And so TA DAA!! I'm back.

So a little updates on what has and had happen between this periods. I'm no longer in SEGi now. Finally I am free from the tyrant principal and am now at The One Academy as a marketing exec. A pretty similar job but less on pressures and also no targets. The people here are nice and I'm glad they the staff there welcomes we too. Well it's not easy to gain their trust but eventually i got them. They;ve been treating me better day after day but lets not take that for granted as I still need to show some results. A lot more hard work to be done to be a confirmed staff.

Until the end of this year, I shall be able to know how the rest of my life will be. Thing are pretty much changing little by little. I'm getting my lazy ass out of the house more often now instead of staying at home playing games.

Went for Joey's birthday celebration last night at Straits Quay's Delicious. Had fun but I am still very concern bout myself. On my weights and other problems that I dont really want to mention here.

Time after time I'm looking back how I used to be few years back. That should be the highlight of my life. Not as fat as today and I look better too (SIGH)

Love life are still good and it's been 3 years and counting!! The longest relationship I had so far and trying to let go on my past memories with my Ex-es.

Trying to look ahead like a phrase I learned recently - Start Ahead & Stay Ahead -

Sometime I just need someone to push the button to get me a kick start. It's like a devil on my left shoulder while having the angel on my right.

Well I guess thats it for tonight. Hopefully I will be back the soonest possible and never give up on blogging.....

No comments: