Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Quick Weekend

The weekend is do quick and don't really have time to enjoy it... :(
Went for The Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance today and it's a total disappointment.. I remember I did enjoyed the 1st one but this is a little too.... Kid-ding... it's like a Disney movie for kids lol...
Neways, tomorrow back to work and very low in morale for that...but thinking that I will be on leave on Fri makes it a little better for me.. wheeee... Finger-cross for the coming weekend... I need to enjoy it!!!

.....................................

A week ago, went for a photo shooting session with colleagues for work purpose. It's something to do with Penang Food but we have models to eat the food instead of eating it on my own... :P

Here's some photo to share...

Started the morning around Pulau Tikus area as we can't figure out where to go first...And at the same time waiting for the female model...she's very late that day.... Appointment her at 8am she only reach at around 9.20am o.0
This is male model on the other hand..also late but only for about 10minutes so it's acceptable...He looks good for sure >.<


After that we went to Gurney Paragon to waste a little time until lunch for another food session...

Accidentally press on the shutter and this is what I shot...I kinda love it though...
Let's have a little preview of the models...

Spend quite long over there at Paragon.. and it's not our initial plan to go there..
After that went to New World Park for the last session...

We did ordered quite a lot of food but I only manage to shot a few of it since the main photographers will take a good shot of it... Overall it was great outing but am not satisfied with the photo I shot... izit my lense? my techniques? Am not sure where went wrong....but I will make sure I learn as much as possible from the expert...

Hope to shot good photo to share next time :P

No comments: