Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So It's Denggi

Yes it's Denggi but not Bie.... it's his sister instead....

Received a call from Bie during office hour which is extremely rare case. Can;t really hear him well cuz the team never had a silent moment unless boss is around.... all I hear is the word Denggi and I walk away from the team to find somewhere quite while many things went tru my mind... -hospitalized - no gym for tonight - daily visits and accompany him - preparation for admission - suffering? - how serious? -

Then I ask for the repeat and only to find out that it's his sister and not him.... what a relief but there's still a risk if no further precaution is taken... Accompanied both of them to hospital near by my house and waited like 1 hours plus and finally got the news that she does not need to admit to ward but just come back for daily check up....

This is also the first time I see her after she came to Penang for some time... Well.... she is the type of girl I am scared of.... someone who is so so cool and calm even after knowing she had Denggi... never really exchange eye sight or conversation and that makes it even awkward-er for me to be there... o.0


No comments: