Monday, February 13, 2012

A Busy Monday


5.00am - Woke up and can't seems to fall back to sleep after looking at the alarm clock set at 6.15am
6.15am - After rolling on the bed for 1hour plus, finally drag my lazy butt out of the bed and get myself ready for the day.
6.55am - Drove myself to work while enjoying FlyFM on the radio.
7.20am - Reached office and everyone just arrive as well and had a quickie breakfast at the office.

After breakfast, load all the photo equipment and on the way to the hotel auditorium and unload it later on. Guest are early and were already waiting even it supposed to be at 8.30am. After preparing what needed to be prepare, I was station at the lift to usher the guest and was given a walkie talkie. This is my 1st time using it and it is fun :D..... Can help myself but to take a snap shot on it...


At 9.30am the event officially kick off with a over 250 audience. The rest of the event went on smoothly with minor technical problem. We all had fun despite all the hard work put into it and dealing with the difficult people :P

Event finish at 12.30pm and after packing all the stuff it's already bout 1pm++. Went for a late lunch at Passion Of Kerala and then rush back for event post-mortem. Spending about 1 hour in the conference room and finally the KL people are going back to where they belong... See Ya in March >.<

The rest of the day, I'm trying to keep track of my task list and later on went for a model search with Joel for a photo shoot in coming week. It's gonna be a packed Tuesday for me too (Valentines Day -leh) 

Finally I am back to the gym after skipping it for about 2 weeks now due to CNY and all the public holidays. It's a great one and kinda sweat like a pig today. Phew... trying to keep my stamina on the bar...

By the way, did you notice all the giant size Teddy Bear selling by the road / at the florist? It's damn cute right!!? I did saw one seated on top of a bike while the hands holding a V-Day card and flower. :D

Hope you guys enjoy the day!!!

No comments: