Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V-Day @ Michaelangelo

My initial plan is to celebrate V-Day at Italiannies, Gurney Paragon but the place is damn packed by the time we reached there and is expected to wait for another 40mins.Walking back to Gurney Plaza, we kinda try to figure out if we should go for Michelangelo or 17Saloon..

We end up choosing Michelangelo since 17Saloon is kinda empty and no 'mood' :P

My first time at Michelangelo is looking at the menu before seated. The food looks great and had a variety of choice too. After browsing the menu in detail we made our order.

 Signature Iced Cappuccino

Italian Soda (Passion Fruit)
 
Trio De L'ostrica (Oyster 3 Ways)

Fettucine Salmone
 
 Filetto Costola Con Fungh

The food is great and I like the environment as well. By the way, looking back at the receipt, they did actually charged me extra for Irish Coffee where we changed to Iced Cappuccino.. >.< Have to remind myself to check the receipt before paying!!!!!!!

Whatever la...over jor..nothing much can do now... The dinner cost me RM230.50.... o.0

It's V-Day...so ok-la


.......................................

Stayed back at the office after work until 7.15pm while having a chit chat session with boss along with Kathy & Cindy. It's nice to learn more about my boss and his family. It might sound weird for our boss to tel us about her wife and his kids but again I did learn a lot that having own family is really a big commitment. All the best to my boss :D

After thinking of skipping gym since it's already late, I finally did made up my mind not to skip in the end. Went in late to Kerry's class and nearly lost half way thru the class. Body combat is not the same anymore without Fabi.. it's totally death and bored without her energy around...

No comments: