Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lack Of Sleep

Having trouble to sleep last nite... ironicaly, at first I didnt wanna felt asleep cos I was on facebook & surfing...and I asked for my insomnia.... well..... I get what I wish for...

Gosh... I'm like having only 4 hrs of sleep and it's super tired...I will never go for COFFEE again and wont ask for my insomnias...hehe... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One good thing for facebooking last nite was I finally found my cousins in AussieLand and added them as well as some other cousin that I long lost contact with... didnt know if I shud add them coz they might not even remember me anymore... They were way too young back then I guess...neways... visualizing the best to come haha...

..................................................................................

***snoozeeee offfff......

Planning on my healthy lifestyle.... more exercise, less FATS & More ACTION...... as in "Dont jz Talk But No Do's"

- Salads will be my dinner for 2 day a weeks
- Fruits will be main snacks
- Juices instead of Milo
- Chicken/Fish - no to pork/beef
- Boiled eggs not fried eggs
- whole grain bread
- SALMON but not other sushi
- Yogurt drink/oats/LOW FAT Milk

No comments: