Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm In DEBT

Oh... Am happy that I finally have it but now I am scared coz I'm in debt....oh ow... need to plan my spending habits....im like

"I want this....that....n those..." lol

I reli kenot imagine how izit gonna be when the bill comes... wat to do for extra income ah? Too bad lemonade stall wont work in this country....

..................................................

It's Monday and everything is fine until I receive a call on my way to work which is at about 10.27am.... supposed to start work at 11am....

Caller from OFFICE!!!
Who? Joey.....
WHY?

COZ I HAVE MEETING AT 10.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was like 15mins away from office.....

SO?

I am late but luckily just need to explain n not scolded...phew.....

Anyway...tmr is holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoooo

No comments: