Friday, January 27, 2012

Getting Anywhere?

From the previous post, I'm just posting the most simplest entry anyone can do. Seems like not getting anywhere.

But then I've been visiting some blogs from my previous blog friends and kinda inspired me to continue again. Passion for photography's always exist in my heart and I guess all I need is to start of with some photo and get back to real blogging.

Recently been very down since I am not enjoying my CNY holidays so far. Guess I now understand why people kept saying they prefer to be back to work instead of long holidays. Well, human are like that... when you have sumthing u complain but if you dont have it..u oso complaint wan la.. haiz...

Gonna be back to work on Monday and start to be busy til prob June where I'm planning for a roadtrip from Penang - Melaka :D..... A lot of planning to be done by this few months and hope everything goes well.

Finger Cross

No comments: