Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gym Gym.... Sing?


Was gyming yesterday after work and like usual, I'll start off with some cardio before going in for Body Combat. The gym is kinda packed and I guess everyone's trying to kick off those extra fat due to CNY... same like me >.<

So I ended up doing cardio beside a guy with his headphones on... after a couple of minutes... or prob 15 mins the guy starts to sing-a-long with the song playing tru his headphones...

So I'm like... Seriously? Really? Singing while doing your cardio? And if you think you're ok with that then what about singing out loud as if no one is there to listen to your singing? @.@

Am not sure how or what is he thinking but his singing wasn't that great cuz since you can't really sing while cardio-ing rite? So after singing for like 5 minutes or so he finally stops all of a sudden and just walk away.

................ Wha~~~~~ t.....

Neways, need to control on my diet as I think I ate too much and I don't wanna waste all my time at the gym last few months ago... So Ganbateh!!!!! :D

No comments: