Monday, January 30, 2012

Enjoying The Weekends

Well, what do I have to say... CNY started really badly since I wasn't doing anything much at home while looking at everyone else FB status and looking at how they enjoy themselves. Celebrating CNY with family is no longer fun fr me I have to say.

Neways, luckily I have my Bie with me to finish up the last few days of my 1 week holidays. Started with Bie coming over on Friday night. Spend time at home watching TV is really diff with him around me. On Fri morning itself I went to QBmall to shop for some books as I suddenly feel like reading at leisure time. But too badly nothing catches my eyes at Borders.

On Saturday, went for a movie with Bie. Underworld: The Awakening. The movie is so-so as compared to the previous installments. A little bit predictable this time and nothing much as they were against the human more than lycan vs vampires. After movie head back home and got myself changed as I will be on my way to Butterworth for steamboat at my colleagues, Cindy's place.Met up with Wilbur, Wei Nee & Joel and carpool over to Butterworth.

Was feeling a little tired by the time we got there but after enjoying the good foods and laughter my mood came back and we have fun taking crazy photos. (I promise to post some of it on the next post >.<)

After that went for the 2nd movie of the day for me. It was one of the CNY movie from HK. Rush myself back home after the movie as Bie was waiting to come over. :D

It's good to have him around as I don't have to be all alone. Guess when the nights come I felt a little bit more depress.

Woke up on a lazy Sunday morning with Bie by my side. Unlike the usual plan of buying home lunches I decided to cook ourselves lunch together with my sis. Curry shrimps, fried tempura mushrooms, vege and fried chickens. The best lunch I ad for the whole week :D

Around 3pm, we followed our plan to go for the CNY celebration at Khoo Kongsi. Went there early as we would not like to be stuck at traffic jam and having difficulty looking for car parks later on. It was great as there were stage performance, Lion Dance, Dragon Dance at heritage sites and I enjoy taking photos too.

Really really promise to share those photo on my next post if time allows me to edit it. Neway, it's the 8th day of CNY today and another big day for those Hokkien Chinese especially in Penang. Gonna celebrate till mid-night as the fireworks light the skies. Not gonna sleep early too as prayers are around mid-night.

So far for now... Adios...

No comments: