Sunday, September 30, 2012

2 Weeks & Financial Dilema

It's about 2 weeks before I will be on my flight to Melbourne for the 1st time... Things are going as planned with slight changes but I believe this changes will allow me to explore more and getting some of my bucket list ticked.....

Just can't wait but at the same time I am having some financial dilema as in one side I am willing to spend money for the trip and in the other hand I am struggling to plan my expenses as my bank are getting negative from month to month.....

And with that, it is crazy but I have to say that if u have exes in ur Facebook..... Somehow they makes u feel like wanting to spend more..... Cuz for my case, looking at them having fun time on their own holidays does makes me felt like wanting mine to be as fun as well.... I can't really describe how this happens but I just do.....

No comments: