Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Am Sick.. Thanks to RedBull




Fall sick today and is on MC... Having a real bad sore throat... I guess it must be the free Redbull drink that I got at the office yesterday... and followed by the hot steamy Roti Boy bun out from the oven that makes the sore worsen....



Went to the usual clinic to get the MC and well... it cost me RM55... and I was left with only RM2... there goes my lunch... went home and cook my own lunch instead.... o.0

....................................................

Photo updates from the Hai Boey Seafood Restaurant last Saturday.... This is the beach I talk about..

 
 Shrimp Noodle

 Fried Brinjal with Meat Ball

Sauteed Fish Meat with Peppers

 The rest of the fish o.0 It's another dish

 Stir Fried Broccoli

Chilli Sauteed Clams


No comments: