Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To Be DONE

July is ending but too many mission not accomplished....

Still owe someone this pressie...gonna cost me a lot but I think still affordable...hehe..

Shoud I get the Green Apple or Red Apple??? Hmmmmm I think it's the Green ones...


Still planning time to go back to dancing, asked Kerry regarding The Centre but still not decided if going there is good or should I go to Sean's? or just back to gym? undecided.... move to KIV files but also in the Urgent file stacks....swt...


Dance For Life


Next is MOVIES!!!!!!!! Lotsa movie not yet watch... Transformer 2 also not yet watch... chatted wit ma frens and laughed "How many year's liao tat movie..." lol... just 3rd week..or maybe fourth week...

I want watch in Cineplex...dun wan DVD... (DVD for lazy afternoon & 2nd time hehe)


Still keeping my finger cross to get those tickets...roar!!!!

The same goes to Harry Potter......

No comments: